Gary W. Allen
Gary W. Allen
Senior Associate Attorney & Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law
Mr. Allen received his Bachelor of Science degree from California State University Los Angeles in 1991. He went on to complete his Masters studies and received his degree in Public Administration from California State University Northridge in 1996. He then continued his studies and obtained his Juris Doctorate in 1998 from the Southwestern University School of Law.
He received his Certificate of Specialization in Workers’ Compensation from the California Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California in 2008. Throughout his career, he has routinely appeared before nearly every Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board office throughout the State of California, familiarizing himself with the practices, procedures, and locally applied rules of each individual board. He further lends his expertise in analyzing and conducting in-house permanent disability ratings, utilizing both the new and old rating schedules, as each individual situation warrants.
Prior to dedicating his career to the area of workers’ compensation, Mr. Allen practiced law as a prosecutor and has an extensive background in law enforcement.
As a Senior Associate Attorney, joining the firm in 2000, Mr. Allen often mentors Junior Attorneys and provides educational assistance to our clientele and legal staff in several key legal fields, including the oftentimes highly complex area of permanent disability ratings.
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, CA
- Juris Doctorate, 1998
- California State University Northridge, Northridge, CA
- Masters, Public Administration 1996
- California State University Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, 1991
- Recognized as a Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law by the California Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California, 2008
- State Bar of California, 1999
- American Bar Association, 1999
- Ventura County District Attorney’s Office, Ventura, California
- Extra-Help Deputy District Attorney, June 1999 – September 1999
- Law Offices of F. Glen Olives, San Gabriel, California
- Law Clerk, February 1999 – June 1999
- Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office, Los Angeles, California
- Volunteer Law Clerk, Police Litigation Unit, November 1998
- Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, Los Angeles, California
- State Bar Certified Law Clerk, March – May 1998
Don’t Wait to Get Help. Call Attorney Allen Today and Schedule an Initial Consultation.