Emily C. Peterson
Emily C. Peterson is an Associate Attorney with The Bridgeford Law Office, APC.
She assists Attorney Bridgeford with the workers’ compensation applicant cases at the firm. Ms. Peterson received her Bachelor of Science in Mathematics from California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, CA in June 2011. She then attended the University of Georgia School of Law in Athens, Georgia, and received her Juris Doctorate degree in May 2014.
During her tenure in law school, Ms. Peterson studied abroad at the University of Oxford in Oxford, England, where she was interested in comparing the laws of the European Union to that of the United States. Additionally, she participated in several non-profit civil practicums, working with local homeless shelters and food banks to provide legal assistance to those in need.
She was admitted to the California Bar in December 2014 and began working at our firm in early 2015.
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, GA
- Juris Doctorate, May 2014
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics, concentration in teaching, cum laude, June 2011
- State Bar of California, 2014
- American Bar Association, 2014